Chronic and Acute Pain Relief Through Therapeutic Cranial Treatments
Cranial – Structural and Somatic Integration – the Physical Body
Crhonic and Acute Pain Relief, can be realized most effectively with this advanced training and application of Cranial/Structural work. Determining how to most effectively address the issue that is producing neck and/or back pain, depends on adequate evaluation and addressing of the body’s structure which is at the cause of chronic and acute pain. This is way we first visually assess the structure by observing the client standing so their weight-bearing structure emerges. Almost every client I have seen reporting a painful condition presents an imbalance in the pelvis with one side rotating forward and one rotating backward.
All the therapies below are included within the physical bodywork.
SET – Structural Energetic Therapy — Release of structural patterns starting with the cranium, and releasing through the causal core distortion
SCI – Structural Cranial Integration — advanced work on the above
FPI – Facilitated Pathways — Releasing the external cranial nerves through points on the cranium.
We combine several techniques designed to release restrictions and re-balance the body to give us relief from acute and chronic pain with the following:
- Integrating myofascial restructuring, emotional energy release, acupressure, kinesiology, muscle testing, postural analysis, scar tissue and adhesion release, deep tissue massage therapy and rehabilitative therapy. Helping provide sciatic pain relief, nerve entrapment and many more treatments for pain. For further details please read: Beyond the Box Evolution of SET. Incorporating Cranial/Structural Core Distortion Release techniques to initiate the unwinding of the core distortion pattern (a pattern in the body that cause pain) which facilitates the soft tissue releases. See also: Cranial Structural Release Article
- Using a specific sequence of techniques applied to protocols that have been developed to release old structural patterns that cause specific painful conditions and dysfunction.
- Addressing the primary area of discomfort using these protocols, and then releases any restrictions causing imbalances in the other areas of the body so the improved alignment is supported. When this is accomplished, the whole structure supports balance and function, and maximum rehabilitation is achieved.
- Complimenting standard medical treatments and chiropractic, both as a primary therapy and an adjunct therapy as with many forms of alternative medicines
- Rehabbing many problems associated with the spine including: scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, bulging discs, herniated cervical disc , herniated discs, nerve entrapment, peripheral nerve damage, stenosis, whiplash, hyperlordosis, hypolordosis, reverse curvature of the neck, arthritis, osteoporosis, surgical scar and adhesions, surgical complications and much more.
By combining deep tissue massages and cranial/structural techniques we are able to balance your structure releasing many of the issues that have caused your pain. We specialize in providing sciatic pain relief (also referred to as sciatic nerve pain relief), myofascial relief and many other effective treatments. Whether you are in recent pain or have had a long term issue, we have been able to help many people live a pain free life.
We have been helping people cure many conditions associated with whiplash flexion/extension injuries, headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, degenerative disc disease, hiatal hernias, herniated discs or bulging discs, carpal tunnel, nerve entrapment, sciatica (providing sciatic pain relief), low back pain, hip pain, knee pain, or foot pain and tailbone pain – that is usually related to the musculoskeletal structure. By addressing and releasing the core distortion pattern through a combination of techniques including deep tissue massages and cranial release we are able to achieve pain relief, homeostasis, and return to normal function.